Well, that was quite the little bloggy break, wasn't it?
Here's what happened:
1. In May I knew I was due to head out to the Book Expo in NYC and so I was trying to get my family ready for my absence and try to lower my own reading stack a bit before I left. I knew I'd come home with piles of books.
2. I went to the Book Expo (you can read a little about my trip to New York HERE).
3. I came back with a monstrous stack of books and I've been reading and reviewing like crazy over at Reading to Know and 5 Minutes for Books.
4. I've have been staring down a mountain of books and had very little motivation to go to the library and make the stack any bigger than it already was.
5. I kept reading.
6. I lowered the stack and started breathing normally again.
7. I went to the library this morning (and overheard my favorite librarian hosting story time) and stocked up.
8. Decided to keep Reading My Library alive and have re-engaged.
I'm back. At least, I'm pretty sure I am.